<< Back to positions listing
Application Deadline: January 26, 2022
Seeking BE/BC Adult, Child & Emergency Psychiatrists to join the largest and most comprehensive Psychiatric Center in the Northern Rockies and the faculty of the first psychiatry residency in Montana. We are big enough to function as an academic medical center and small enough to feel like a caring family. Highlights include:
• Join the faculty & teach at Montana’s only psychiatry residency, the Montana Track at Billings Clinic, a regional track of the University Washington Psychiatry Residency Training Program.
• Top tier salary and student loan repayment
• Innovative (emPATH unit, Project ECHO, integrated behavioral health)
• Flexible schedules
• Minimal call with tele-psych support
• Mayo Clinic Care Network provides clinical resources and direct access to Mayo Clinic specialists
• Montana ranked #1 Best Place to Work for Doctors by WalletHub
• 100 Great Hospitals in America by Becker’s Hospital Review
Billings Clinic is nationally recognized for clinical excellence. Exciting outdoor recreation is just minutes from home. Billings is a friendly college community located in the magnificent Rocky Mountains with great schools, safe neighborhoods and abundant family activities that experiences 300 days of sunshine every year.
Associate Program Director for Curriculum of the the Montana Track at Billings Clinic, a regional track of the University Washington Psychiatry Residency Training Program
1020 N 27th Street
Billings, MT 59101