<< Back to positions listing
Inpatient Adult Psychiatry Position at Growing Behavioral Health Dept.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
Carle Physician Group is seeking BE/BC Adult Psychiatrists to join our Behavioral Health Department in Champaign, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Join a dynamic department that consists of 4 Child Psychiatrists, 7 Adult Psychiatrists, 11 Ph.D. Psychologists, 13 Therapists, 14 Social Workers, three Nurse Practitioners and two Psychometricians
- Adult Psychiatry call is 1:5 weekdays and 1:4 weekends; no ER call
- Fully accredited Psychiatry Residency
- Join an established hospital employed group practice
- Maximum 14 patients per day
- 60 – 90 minute new patient evaluations
- Opportunity to do some psychotherapy, consult liaison, addiction psychiatry, geriatric psychiatry, both inpatient and outpatient
- Extremely established facility which is part of an integrated system with large referral base
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
Carle offers an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town.
611 W. Park Street
Urbana, IL 61801