Submit Workshops and Posters
It's time to consider your workshop and poster abstract submissions for the 2016 meeting. We encourage new ideas, educational programs, and techniques. This is an opportunity to share with your colleagues what gives meaning to your work along with innovative solutions to common training program problems.
The abstract submission system will open for the 2017 Annual Meeting in September and deadline for submission will be early November. Please check back later for updates.
To ensure you are ready for the opening of the system, please read important details below:
- Only AADPRT members may submit an abstract
- The submitter will serve as the contact throughout the process should the abstract be accepted.
- An electronic cv and disclosure form must be included in your submission for all participants regardless of whether or not you intend to attend the meeting.
- Members may be included in a maximum of three workshops as leader, co-leader, or presenter.
- All workshop and poster participants must register and pay for the annual meeting should they wish to participate in the workshop or poster session.
- During the submission process, you will have the option to save and return to your abstract submission prior to final submission
To submit an abstract, you must provide:
- Prior AADPRT meetings at which the workshop has been presented (if applicable)
- AADPRT committee or task force sponsoring workshop/poster (if applicable)
- Primary and secondary categories
- Educational objective(s) - at least one linked to a practice gap
- Practice gap (300 words or less)
- Abstract (300 words or less)
- Brief, but specific agenda for 90 minute workshop with intended audience (300 words or less)
- AV equipment requested (LCDs and computers not provided)
- Informational for additional participants including:
- For AADPRT members: name, electronic cv, and disclosure form (click HERE to download and complete before submission)
- For non-AADPRT members: contact information (name, degrees, title, institution name, address, phone number, email address), electronic cv, and disclosure form (click HERE to download and complete before submission)