Committees, Caucuses, Task Forces, & Representatives
For a complete list of chairs and members of committees, caucuses, and task forces, click here.
The following is a list of committees and their chairpersons.
- ACGME Liaison Committee - Donna Sudak
- Assessment - John Q. Young
- Curriculum - Jacqueline Hobbs & Kaz Nelson
- Development - Sallie DeGolia
- Diversity & Inclusion - Adrienne Adams
- Information Management - John Luo
- Match Consultants - Randy Welton
- Membership - Kim-Lan Czelusta & Erica Shoemaker
- Neuroscience Education Committee - David Ross
- Program - Mike Travis
- Psychotherapy - Deborah Cabaniss & Erin Crocker
- Recruitment - Jessica Kovach
- Regional Representatives - Judith Lewis
The following is a list of caucuses and their chairpersons.
Procedures for creating and maintaining caucuses
- Assistant/Associate Training Director - Asher Simon & Ashley Walker
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry - Lisa Cullins - Caucus Chair Roles, Responsibilities, and Selection
- Combined Programs - Sheldon Benjamin
- Community Programs - Theadia Carey & Scott Oakman
- Director of Small Programs - Jessica Nelson
- Global Psychiatry - Vacant
- IMG - Vishal Madaan
- Integrated Care - Anna Ratzliff
- New Programs - Krystle Graham
- Sub-specialty Caucus - William Newman
- Triple Board - Kristi Kleinschmit
- VA - Christina Girgis & Alana Iglewicz
- Vice Chair - Ahmad Hameed and Jamie Snyder
The following is a list of caucus committees and their chairpersons.
- Caucus Chair - Kim Kirchner
- Program Administrator Recognition Award - Nancy Lenz
- Information Management - Ola Golovinsky
- Membership - Sharon Ezzo
- Professional Development - Michele Cepparulo, Laura Covert
- Program Planning - Zoellen Murphy, Amber Pearson, Georgina Rink
- TAGME - Dorothy Winkler
- Wellness - Britany Griffin, Cynthia Medina, Kimberly Slavsky
The following is a list of task forces and their chairpersons.
- Addictions - Ann Schwartz
- Information Technology - Bob Boland & Suzanne Murray
- PGY-4 - Adrienne Bentman
Judith Lewis, Chair
Click here for list of representatives.
The following is a list of representatives to allied associations.
- AAMC/CFAS - Sandra Sexson & Sidney Weissman
- Council on Medical Education - Richard Summers
- OPDA - Deborah Spitz
- PRITE - Mary Ahn & Mark Servis & Mike Travis & Laurel Williams