<< Back to awards listing
Lucille Fusaro Meinsler Program Administrator Award
Submission Deadline: September 26
AADPRT recognizes the outstanding skills that psychiatry residency Program Administrators possess and utilize in the day-to-day management of a residency program. The winner of this award will have travel expenses covered to attend the AADPRT Annual Meeting (three hotel overnights and airfare) and be recognized for his/her important role in working in this field.
- Five years experience as a psychiatry Program Administrator
- Attendance at one AADPRT meeting or other national or regional meeting in the past two years
- AADPRT member institutions in good standing may nominate one Program Administrator from each of their programs (i.e., general, child & adolescent, subspecialty)
Criteria for Selection
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate commitment to the education and development of residents:
a. Through excellence in administrative management of the residency program
b. Through creativity and ability to prioritize and manage multiple administrative tasks
- Demonstrate originality in improving an aspect of the residency program
- Participate at a national or regional level in Program Administrator meetings
- Online application
- Three letters of recommendation. One each from:
a. Program director
c. Someone involved in graduate medical education who can comment on the nominee’s
excellence as a Program Administrator
- Personal statement from nominee describing:
a. Achievements and experiences working in a psychiatry residency program
b. Specific examples of administrative challenges and outcomes
c. Plans for further contributions to residency program and personal professional development.
Submission Deadline: September 26Submit Nomination
Please be prepared to upload all necessary documents.
A confirmation email will be sent when your complete electronic submission is received. If you do not receive a confirmation within two business days of submitting your paper, email AADPRT at email@example.com.